Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Most Awesome Husband in the World






Last night Brandon took me to the Grand Ole Opry for my birthday. He didn't just get us tickets, he got us backstage passes. It was the coolest thing I have ever seen!!! It was so neat to see how they make the shows and radio shows. We were able to go to Terri Clarks dressing room, and talk to her. I got her autograph, and we had are picture made with her. I don't know who was more excited about that me or Brandon. She is beautiful! We also got to talk to Ricky Scaggs, Daryl Worley, and Suzy Bogguss. I got all there autographs, and had pictures made with them. It was the best present ever. I love Brandon so much! He was so thoughtful for doing this for me. I had the best night!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW......love the pictures and I am so happy that ya'll got to go on one of the coolest birthday dates ever! Way to go Brandon!

Allison said...

Yay!! You guys both look wonderful!! I can see you had such a great time for you birthday!! That's wonderful!!

Angie said...

What fun Cassie! I'm glad you had a great birthday. Props to Brandon for a present so special! Hope ya'll are good...see ya later!

MADDIE said...

I am so glad you guys had such a great time. You both looked fabulous on Friday night!