Sunday, September 14, 2008

Grandaddy

We got home from Georgia late last night. Grandaddy is doing some better. He is able to talk more and sit up some. His blood pressure came down for a little while, but then was like a yoyo again. Before we left to come home we were able to take Keeley and Preston in to the ICU to see him. It was so cute! They had to wear mask while they were in there (I will post pics. later). I think seeing the kids was the best medicine Grandaddy could have gotten. He just lite up when he saw them come in. He loves those two so much!! He missed seeing Austin, but he understood about the school thing. I love him so much, and am so glad we were able to go down to see him!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so happy that he is doing better and so glad ya'll are home safe. I missed you all soooo much...we all did!

Hugs

MADDIE said...

I am glad you guys got to go and visit this weekend. I am glad you grandpa is feeling a little better! We are so happy you guys are back!

Angie said...

So glad he is better. I know it was easier to leave seeing him improving. Have a great week!