Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kids

I think we have finally gotten over our little " see how far we can push mom" phase. The kids all seem to be doing better. Of course now that I have said this they will prove me wrong. I don't know what had gotten into the kids, but they just would not listen to me. I have started a new trick. We put 15 hot tamales in a jar, if they get in trouble they have to remove one, and if they are good they get to put one in. It seems to be working. I will let you know if it continues to work.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE the new background. Also LOVE the tamale idea, it's working over here so far too....

MADDIE said...

I am glad things are going better for you at su casa! Thanks for your attempted help with the water situation this morning....ugh!!! I hope this was a minor glitch in the week and not one of those "when it rains it pours" kind of weeks!!! Luv ya!!