Monday, September 15, 2008

Love of My Life!


The Terri Clark song on my blog was the song that Brandon and I danced our first dance too at our wedding. Listening to it makes me think of how lucky I am to have him in my life. I really believe that a life time is not long enough to love him. We have been married for 91/2 years, and it has not all been easy, but I love him more today than the day we married. He has given me 3 wonderful children, unconditional love, support, and devotion. I love him so much!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next 50 or so years with him! He has always told me that he loves me until there are no more stars in the heavens, and until the sea no longer touches the sand. How awesome is that!! He is my partner, my soulmate, and the love of my life!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You are both so awesome and make a perfect match! I love you both and I am so happy we are friends.

Allison said...

Such a sweet blog!!!! He's so good to you!!! (and your kiddos!!) - minus the pootering on their heads :)

We miss you!!

MADDIE said...

You guys are perfect for each other! We are so thankful for both of your friendships!


side note....I am really liking your music. I was jamming to it while fixing dinner! Maybe I am a country girl after all!
Luv ya!