Friday, August 29, 2008

The things kids say1

I have been noticing that Keeley kept putting electrical tape on her legs. When I asked her about it she said it was her bandaids. Yesterday, I saw her getting it and told her not to touch it. She continued to hold it, and I told her to put it down or get a spanking. She preceeded to tell me "well, I guess you just need to put it where I can't reach it then". I didn't know weither to spank her for being a smart mouth or laugh. I had to leave the room. I just couldn't believe that she had just said that. I know that I am going to have a hard time when she gets older.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, little girls.........so sweet and so sassy! My three say some pretty interesting things too sometimes.

Angie said...

Funny stuff...they do think in their little minds the smartest stuff (that at times seems like a smart mouth"! HA!