Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Work




Melissa and Angie have inspired me to start working with Preston and Keeley. I guess you could say that I am home schooling them. I was unable to get them into a Pre-K program. Today we started with the letter A. I found a great web site (http://www.edhelper.com/). They had some great work sheets that I printed off, and them they cut out the letter A from magazine pages and glued them to another sheet. They did really well with it being the first day. I just pray that I continue to have the patients that I need to continue.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh what fun! I love you and your children. Thank you for the great websites...can't wait to check them out.

Allison said...

What a great opportunity to be able to stay home with them and teach them!! They will enjoy learning and will be more prepared for school next year. That's wonderful that they're willing to sit and learn too!

Angie said...

I'm proud that you are obeying what you feel you should be doing with your sweet babies. They really are sweet and cute kiddos. I noticed they are both left handed (in the pics)....that is so neat! I'll check out that website for Ian. Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you soon!
Angie

MADDIE said...

They are so darn cute..I know you guys will have fun times together doing home preschool! Is Austin left-handed?